State of Florida Licensed Home Inspector:
License Number #HI1071
Enterprise Home Inspection, Inc. has been in business for 10 years. We have completed over 5000 inspections. In the State of Florida home inspectors are required to be state licensed. We take our education very seriously to ensure that we follow all the State guidelines and keep up-to-date with the new procedures and building materials.
Certified Member of InterNACHI –(International Association of Certified Home Inspectors).
InterNACHI Certified Member Number #NACHI11011009
Whether you are buying or selling a home you should always incorporate the services of a home inspector that is certified by the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). That is why I have worked hard to become a member of InterNACHI and I promise to provide you with excellent service.
As an InterNACHI member I:
- Pass InterNACHI’s Inspector Examination every year.
- Have passed InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice exam.
- Adhere to the industry’s largest, most comprehensive Standards of Practice.
- Have passed InterNACHI’s ethics “obstacle course” exam.
- Abide by InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
- Follow a strict continuing education policy that requires 24 hours of continuing education each year.
- Maintain a continuing education/formal training log.
- Have signed and submitted an affidavit legally agreeing that I have and will continue to adhere to all InterNACHI standards, ethics and education requirement.
If you need a home inspection performed, don’t settle for anything less than a InterNACHI-certified home inspector. Contact me now to schedule your inspection.